Sunday, July 6, 2014

Physicians Formula: Shimmer Strips Kohl Eyeliner

Kohl eyeliner is a form of pencil eyeliner with a smoother formula, rendering it easyto blend for an awesome smoky eye look.

I recently tried Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio, which claims to be a 100% waterproof high-performance eyeliner.


I gave it the official test: primed my eyes, added preliminary pressed powder eyeshadow, and applied the black Physicials Formula kohl eyeliner. I loved the way it smoothly, effortlessly lined my waterline without tugging or feeling dry. Additionally, it had a slight shimmer to it that made my eyes pop. I set it with some setting micropowder to make sure it had the best chance of staying.

It didn't last an hour before marking the crease of my eyelid and dotting beneath my eyes. I touched it up before work, but needless to say, it did not survive an 8-hour work shift.

Physicians Formula is great for dermatologist-approved, sensitive-eye-safe, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, fragrance-free products, and this is a very comfortable dramatic eyeliner-- not sticky or thick or dry. It's just unfortunate that it's a messy product that doesn't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment